How would the be without no life after death belief?

If you make a correct, logical argument, it doesn't matter if there's a million people opposing.
in the middle ages it was thought that if you were right then you couldnt lose in combat. i see not much has changed.

Take a look at the thread I s God A safe Subject. It is related to the selfish and God debate.
Selfishness is a base of human life and no amlunt of religion will erase it.

The aim of the religion is to become selfless...so all the followers follow it to some extent unless they are hypocrites.

Take a look at the thread I s God A safe Subject. It is related to the selfish and God debate.
Selfishness is a base of human life and no amlunt of religion will erase it.
The god debate really has little to do with this. Selfish/Selfless is a false dichotomy based on a superficial observation of human behavior.

I think that no life after death would mean that almost everyone would believe that death is oblivion. With that being the case, many people would want their lives to be the best possible. I truly believe that this would reduce war.

What about dictatorships? Funding organizations?

I think that no life after death would mean that almost everyone would believe that death is oblivion. With that being the case, many people would want their lives to be the best possible. I truly believe that this would reduce war.
Or increase it, as everyone fights and struggles to get as much as they can out of this life.

Religion was always the tool of dictators, it makes the peasants and slaves feel good to think they will be 'rewarded' eventually by an all powerful arbitrator.

So there won't be planned wars but local violence will increase a lot. And to oppose dictatorship, people have to sacrifice their life, would that happen?