Hubble's Law and Star Velocity

In summary, according to Hubble's law and the principle of velocity superposition of relativity, we can deduce when the distance of star from the observation point is (photometric distance)r, its velocity V can be expressed as: V=Csin(Hr/C). The maximum radius of the universe is 3.14 times that of today. Most of what you've said here is incorrect. I highly recommend the attached "Expanding Confusion". Read it carefully and if you have questions, come back and ask.
Gege01 said:
When we study specific problems, for example, the distance between A and B is R and r+dr, then, in the range of R to r+dr, it is a small area. Special relativity is satisfied
What is R now? Is it different from r or just inconsistent notation?

It would really help if you had a valid reference. I know you have the Chinese article that you have tried to post several times, but the language of this forum and the professional scientific community is English. If this is the only source where this concept is published then its credibility is minimal.

Without a valid reference this discussion cannot continue. @Gege01 please post a valid reference in your next post or this will be closed.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Ned Wright's tutorial is a good start point, its one I often point laymen to.

If you can afford a textbook though I recommend " Introductory to Cosmology by Matt Roose. It's an easy to learn format that doesn't require a large priori in higher mathematics.

As you mentioned luminosity to distance the formula I am familiar with is ##D_L=a_Or_1 (1+z^2)## for k=0 where ##r_1=f_k (z)## if k=1 then ##sin f (z)## if k=-1 ##sinh f(z)##

If I recall that was from one of Liddles textbooks

Last edited:
Dale said:
What is R now? Is it different from r or just inconsistent notation?

It would really help if you had a valid reference. I know you have the Chinese article that you have tried to post several times, but the language of this forum and the professional scientific community is English. If this is the only source where this concept is published then its credibility is minimal.

Without a valid reference this discussion cannot continue. @Gege01 please post a valid reference in your next post or this will be closed.
I'm sorry! R is r. I made a mistake

Mordred said:
As you mentioned luminosity to distance the formula I am familiar with is ##D_L=a_Or_1 (1+z^2)## for k=0 where ##r_1=f_k (z)## if k=1 then ##sin f (z)## if k=-1 ##sinh f(z)##

If I recall that was from one of Liddles textbooks
Thank you for your help.

Since there is still no reference, this thread is closed.

Likes weirdoguy