I am Thai and I'm looking for job there

  • Topic: Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Gigigifgof
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Job Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Gigigifgof
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am Thai and I have my applied physics degree from Thailand but I will be moving to USA and want to know what kind of jobs I can look for? and how employers will think about hiring someone with a degree from Thailand?

I will have a green card and will not need to be sponsored by the company.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry, but I don't have enough knowledge to answer your question. But I just wanted to say, in advance, welcome to the U.S. I hope you find a good career that is mutually rewarding for you and the company who hires you.

P.S. Welcome to Physics Forums.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Gigigifgof