choe Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Nov 22, 2010 #1 I don't know how to make a thesis, how to present it, and my mathematical expression may be terrible. But who interest in it, e-mail me Attachments disproof_of_RiemannHypothesis.pdf disproof_of_RiemannHypothesis.pdf 109.2 KB · Views: 358
I don't know how to make a thesis, how to present it, and my mathematical expression may be terrible. But who interest in it, e-mail me
issacnewton Messages 1,035 Reaction score 37 Nov 22, 2010 #2 Hi I am not a math expert. but if your proof is true then you are one of the great mathematicians of the 21 st century...good luck
Hi I am not a math expert. but if your proof is true then you are one of the great mathematicians of the 21 st century...good luck
epsi00 Messages 84 Reaction score 0 Nov 22, 2010 #3 so what's the first zero outside the famous line?