I have begun my business at now 16 old

• Thread starter yu_wing_sin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Business
In summary: You have plenty of time. In summary, the woman has received news that my paper has been accepted and a bad matter has become a good matter. The woman predicts that she will only raise me when she is touched in my persistence, and I don't like this. I originally think I depend on my strength, but I need to beg her for alms.
yu_wing_sin
I have begun my business at now 16 old...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am 16 now, I have a Chinese general website, where has the info of Religions, supernatures, PDA, smartphones, CPUs, Computers, social views and my personal diary and views. Recently I joined the Google Advertisement search project for my website, and earn the slight money for my conation---saving money prepares marriage before 22 and buying my favourite digital products. Only 2 days, I have earned 0.9x US dollars, it is about 7 HK dollars. If I earn enough 50 US dollars I will be received a check. That is great, I will have about 350 HK dollars/ two monthes, then this can maintain my life and buying conation. Now I am only 16, I have started to earn money, that is encouraging.

I think the woman has received the news that my paper has been proven, a bad matter became a good matter, this was predicted in my divination. But I think that is the woman only will raise me when she is touched in my persistence, I don't like this, I originally think I depend my strength, actually I need to beg her alms... :grumpy: :grumpy:

When the woman sent me the letter, is the time of the coming of her. Now I have no patient to waiting for her good news.

If I got the 50 US dollars check, I will buy a handheld computer (palm), I depend it to write and study physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck with your website yu_wing_sin, my daughter started hers a few
months ago, she is hopeing for big things.
I not to sure about the rest of your post, you want to be wed at 22 ?
and you are short of cash ?

22 is a good age to marry. good luck with your site, and studies.

Thanks for your congratulations. And I am not in short of money... And I am contented in the comsume of life, but I want to buy a big thing, now I am still saving the money for buying it.

why don't u try including music vedios.

That is illegal, you should know...

Yu Wing Sin:
I just wanted to say that your use of English is wonderful! A few words are slightly out of context, but it makes your writing very amusing (in a good way).

I should tell you that the word "conation" is NEVER used. It is used only in philosophical texts. It means something like "the struggle of daily life" and it may or may not be what you meant, but you definitely do not "buy conation."

Edit: I just looked it up in the OED (the big dictionary of English): we would use the word "volition" in conversation instead of conation, if you are talking about "the DESIRE to perform an action." Or, if you are talking about the BUSINESS that you desire to create, this would be called your "endeavor."

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
The "Conation" originaly I meaned "desire", my Eng-Chi dict is not standard, I use a computer instant dict to translate Chinese to English and directly copy it on websites, and I am poor in language, so maybe it is this problem.

Never lose heart m' boy!
ur learning fast...

btw...ur only 16, y are u worried abt getting married @ 22 now...

I'm turning 22 in less than 3 weeks!

Good luck, with everything. Don't pressure yourself to get married though.

1. How did you get the idea to start your own business at just 16 years old?

As a young entrepreneur, I have always been passionate about creating and innovating. I saw a gap in the market and realized that I had the skills and determination to fill it. With the support of my parents and mentors, I took the leap and began my business at 16.

2. What challenges have you faced as a young business owner?

Being a young business owner has definitely come with its own set of challenges. Some people may not take me seriously because of my age, and I have had to work harder to prove myself. I have also faced financial and legal obstacles, but I have learned to be resourceful and seek guidance when needed.

3. How do you balance running a business and your school work?

Balancing my business and school work has been a challenging but rewarding experience. I have learned to manage my time efficiently and prioritize my responsibilities. I also have a supportive team who helps me when I have a heavy workload or exams to study for.

4. What advice do you have for other young people who want to start their own business?

My advice would be to start small and be willing to learn and adapt. Don't be afraid to fail, as failure is just a stepping stone to success. Seek guidance from experienced entrepreneurs and surround yourself with a supportive network. Most importantly, believe in yourself and your ideas.

5. What are your future plans for your business?

I have big plans for my business. I want to continue growing and expanding my brand, reaching new markets and collaborating with other businesses. I also hope to inspire other young people to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams and make a positive impact in the world.