I have no idea who to sell my ideas to

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
TheQuietOne
Messages
61
Reaction score
6
I have looked before, but all I get are a bunch of ads from visited websites. what is the best ( and most reliable) company to sell my ideas to?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
well who do I sell my patents to then? (no offense but it sounds the same to me)
 
TheQuietOne said:
well who do I sell my patents to then? (no offense but it sounds the same to me)
Go out and start peddling your inventions that you have obtained patents for. Good luck
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TheQuietOne
Only problem is that Ironically I have never had the resources (nor the money) to actually build something
 
TheQuietOne said:
Only problem is that Ironically I have never had the resources (nor the money) to actually build something
Then you have a problem.
 
Turns out I have a lot of problems (most of which are in my head) :wink: :-p
 
Well, we can't help you.

Good luck. Thread closed.