I need some ideas in my Physics undergraduate research

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
jije1112
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I am undergraduate physics student,and I want to become a theoretical physicist.
I need some ideas about fields to look at it that can inspire me .
I do not have specific field that I like the most in physics..so I need your help
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jije1112 said:
I am undergraduate physics student,and I want to become a theoretical physicist.
I need some ideas about fields to look at it that can inspire me .
I do not have specific field that I like the most in physics..so I need your help

You need to be inspired? How far are you into your degree?

Why don't you talk to your professors and see if they're working on anything they want to bring you in on. You aren't going to be able to "do research" on your own. So people at your university can help more than we can.