I need someone who knows what nebulae look like well to look at these

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollcast
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
rollcast
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
I need someone who knows what nebulae look like well to look at these photoshop images I have made of an imaginary nebula to see what could improve them.
3479d1304250295t-nebula-number-3-untitled-4.jpg


Thanks

Sorry had another couple of images but can't link them for some reason, that one is the best one I have done so far
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org


You don't need anyone here to tell you, simply do a google image search for Nebula and it will show hundreds of photos of different nebulas to look at and compare. The images from the Hubble Space Telescope are simply amazing.
 


As he mentioned above, go google.

But a quick look at your image created something comments I have to reply with.

1. Your cloud filter in photoshop is way to visible, it doesn't look directly smooth so you have a lot of editing and smoothness to fix (get better at).
2. I do BELIEVE (not sure in other words) that you have mixed up way too much colours. It doesn't look like a Nebulae (for me) with this huge setup of different colours since I've never seen anything like it before.
3. Clouds in nebulae very often cast shadows on other clouds. In your images I see the following numbers of shadows = zero.

Anyway, keep on train and you'll eventually get better. But the best tip, USE GOOGLE.

Regards, Robin Andersson.
 


hi there

have a look in this thread I have just posted a couple of nebulae pics in answer to another nebulae question

Dave