1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need tips on Calculus: Graphical Numerical Algebraic Workbook?

1. Jul 4, 2006 #1
    Anyone got suggestions for an AP Calculus textbook?

Hello, as the title says anyone have suggestions for a good, easy to understand textbook for AP Calculus???

Thanks

PS: This thingy below is what troubling me... our school has an sucky textbook for this course, so confusing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello again , i need help on buying something this time, our school used a book called Calculus: Graphical Numerical Algebraic the 2003 eddition, it's for AP calculus, and i found it to be hard...then i found out this book called "Calculus: Graphical Numerical Algebraic Workbook", i'm wondering if anyone has brought this before, is this the solutions to the questions in the text book? if it is then i really need to buy one.

There's two places that sells them i wonder which one is the solutions to the book, since you can't see what's in the book with Amazon. (Could you?)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/01...103-1473536-4170226?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0130678171/ref=dp_olp_2/103-1473536-4170226?ie=UTF8

Which one is the one that i need ?? They are expensive and long waitting... i don't wanna but the wrong one.

Sorry, the Authors are : Finney, Demana, Waits, and Kennedy.

THANKS

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted