d_train Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 23, 2016 #1 I have a whole lot of .CNF , .TKA and .IEC files that their data needs to be taken but I am unsure how to read them or convert to excel. Any help or ideas welcome.
I have a whole lot of .CNF , .TKA and .IEC files that their data needs to be taken but I am unsure how to read them or convert to excel. Any help or ideas welcome.
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Oct 23, 2016 #2 Can you provide more info on the file usage so we know what CNF, TKA and IEC mean? I found this for CNF: http://www.staff.uni-bayreuth.de/~bt150361/tools/cnf/index.html
Can you provide more info on the file usage so we know what CNF, TKA and IEC mean? I found this for CNF: http://www.staff.uni-bayreuth.de/~bt150361/tools/cnf/index.html
d_train Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 24, 2016 #3 They are files from a gamma spectroscopy machine that has analysed various materials.
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Oct 24, 2016 #4 Heres a paper that may give you references on who might be able to help http://cyclotron.tamu.edu/2015 Progress Report/4 Superconducting Cyclotron and Instrumentation/IV_66-74_a labview solution.pdf I would check on the Genie2k website for info or utilities to help. I saw an operating manual that may have details or references. Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
Heres a paper that may give you references on who might be able to help http://cyclotron.tamu.edu/2015 Progress Report/4 Superconducting Cyclotron and Instrumentation/IV_66-74_a labview solution.pdf I would check on the Genie2k website for info or utilities to help. I saw an operating manual that may have details or references.