zoobyshoe
- 6,514
- 1,255
drizzle said:I think that I tend to complex the answer more than clarifying it, I wonder what use I can get of that way of thinking?![]()
That fully qualifies you to engineer cars.
drizzle said:I think that I tend to complex the answer more than clarifying it, I wonder what use I can get of that way of thinking?![]()
zoobyshoe said:That fully qualifies you to engineer cars.
CRGreathouse said:Real IQ tests are mostly a joke. Fake IQ tests are entirely a joke.![]()
Chaos' lil bro Order said:
zoobyshoe said:...What's worse: a fast wrong answer or a slow wrong answer?
I think the "complex scoring algorithm" might explain how people can score as high as 90 with random choices: you're getting a lot more credit for fast right answers because the mechanism doesn't know they're accidental, but every wrong answer is simply wrong no matter how fast or slow.drizzle said:why bothering yourself, in the end they're both wrong![]()
zoobyshoe said:...I'm thinking if a fast right answer is better than a slow right answer, then a fast wrong answer should be worse than a slow wrong answer.

tribdog said:I'm really good at getting the wrong answer faster than most other people.
neu said:No, fulfill your dream of becoming an internet moderator.