I swear I wouldn't touch anything, I'll keep my hands in my pockets.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 6K views
tribdog said:
Can I be a mentor for one day ...

Just make an avatar that contains the mentor badge as part of it! I'm sure you'd fool a lot of people.{Insert pic here}

https://www.physicsforums.com/images/misc/supermentor.gif edit: DO NOT DO THIS! See MIH's message below.
{ This whole thread }
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Redbelly98 said:
Just make an avatar that contains the mentor badge as part of it! I'm sure you'd fool a lot of people.


{Insert pic here}

https://www.physicsforums.com/images/misc/supermentor.gif



:smile: :smile: :smile:

Not recommended. Someone got in pretty big trouble for doing that once.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
Plus as Hurkyl said, the powerful ancient knowledge that you would be exposed to would certainly drive you mad.

Do the mad click on AdSense ads more or less, I wonder?

:rolleyes: