I want to Fetch Ideas for my School Project

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Vivan Vatsa
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Hello Forumers,
Its been very long time since I haven't not been on PF. Today that streak ends!
I want ideas for my physics school project.
please give me some great ideas & where to find it!
please keep the following in mind while giving ideas:-
1. I am 12th Grade student
2. I want a Theoretical Project
3. Should comsume less time
4. Should be easy for making an average joey understand.

thnaks everyone...
pleasezz help!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
So what have you come up with on your own so far?
i think of doing something on mechanical properties of solids...u know...like some thing on stress, strain...etc...
what do u say ??