Dory said:
Yea, but there's still gravity.
Correct. Aerodynamics, however, doesn't apply when there is no
aer for the thing to be
dynamic with.
edit: I originally, for reasons based upon excessive Scotch, treated "Aerodynamics" as a plural and thus followed it with "don't apply". How wretchedly embarrassing.

Anyhow... my friends will forgive me, 99.7% of you don't give a **** because you don't know me, and the remainder hiding in the trees can consider themselves invited to emerge and bite me.
Okay, now... I meant the first 2 sentences of my edit, up to the "

". As I mentioned to another member earlier this evening, I used to be a pro writer. Since going onto the meds for my ADD about 10 years ago, I haven't been able to write a damned thing. For some reason, a touch of creativity crept in while I was doing my edit, and it was weird. I'm leaving it up, with this explanation, rather than delete it. I want to assure everyone that there is no animosity intended toward anyone... it's just something that my fingers did when my brain wasn't paying attention.
Cheers to all;
Dan