I'm addicted to you-tube ASMR videos

• Thread starter DiracPool
  • Start date
I think these are the best thing humanity has to offer, I have a renewed faith

Answers and Replies

There's about 20 new ones every day, life is good!

I have a renewed faith
Your thread made me lose what was left of my faith in humanity. Thank you very much.

Your thread made me lose what was left of my faith in humanity. Thank you very much.
You're confusing me, these ASMR girls are so comforting...

I've come to the conclusion that you produce something or your a fraud. So get busy.

jim mcnamara
Mentor
And your production is: ...posts on PF? The only thing I can claim to produce is flatulence. Literally and metaphorically.

And your production is: ...posts on PF? The only thing I can claim to produce is flatulence. Literally and metaphorically.
OMG jim

I'm listening to 22 Acacia Avenue right now. Lol

I'm listening to 22 Acacia Avenue right now. Lol
Maiden >>>>>>Annoying sounds and mind scaring whispers.
It's a physical law.

Maiden >>>>>>Annoying sounds and mind scaring whispers.
It's a physical law.
Lol. Don't challenge me on Maiden, bP. Your gonna lose

Lol. Don't challenge me on Maiden, bP. Your gonna lose
Only if there's nothing to bet on.

Sorry, I had to delete that comment, because I don't wanna get banned

Look Dirac pool is bored with your unclever comment
I am somewhat entertained by your made up word. Only barely.

I'm so lonely, Bp, I can't take it anymore

I cried a river of tears today

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so lonely, Bp, I can't take it anymore
Create an alter ego or two. It helps a bunch.

I'm still crying

My nose is all wet and snotty

Dembadon
Gold Member
You're confusing me, these ASMR girls are so comforting...
You should check out RelaxingASMR's channel. He's my favorite; I learn something new almost every new video.

Here's one of his latest videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx14OZWjxc

I need to take a break from ASMR videos because I'm not getting brain tingles anymore. This happens every so often and I have to stop watching them for a couple weeks. It's been really difficult to fall asleep. :frown:

You should check out RelaxingASMR's channel. He's my favorite; I learn something new almost every new video.

Here's one of his latest videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyx14OZWjxc

I need to take a break from ASMR videos because I'm not getting brain tingles anymore. This happens every so often and I have to stop watching them for a couple weeks. It's been really difficult to fall asleep. :frown:
I don't even get the tingles an I love them. Man, that would be a bonus.

Aren't you a little old to be wasting time with these? You claim to have refereed peer-reviewed articles, so you must at least have gone to grad school putting you in your mid-20's at the least.

If you claim you're lonely, why do you waste time all day watching videos? Or maybe this is just some joke which I don't get (and probably don't want to).

WannabeNewton
Science Advisor
Dude are you high? You seem really baked lol.

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Looks interesting to me, I'll give such a video a try. It's like meditation, but then different?

Aren't you a little old to be wasting time with these? You claim to have refereed peer-reviewed articles, so you must at least have gone to grad school putting you in your mid-20's at the least.

If you claim you're lonely, why do you waste time all day watching videos? Or maybe this is just some joke which I don't get (and probably don't want to).
Lol. I can't even get it together to take the GRE. Some genius.

And ASMR videos are NOT a waste of time, are you kidding?

Edit: have you ever watched one, Dipole?

I suggest watching one of the role play ones, like the cranial exam or something like that. I don't get the tingles or whatever else it is that ASMR is supposed to engage, I just love that that someone is trying to get me tingling, and they're doing it 20 times a day, life is good

And I don't claim to referee peer-reviewed articles, I do it for free, I should get paid. And yes, I'm too old for a lot of things.
Looks interesting to me, I'll give such a video a try. It's like meditation, but then different?
I'm not joking when I said its the best humanity has to offer. I challenge anybody to prove me wrong.

If you have an addictive personality, you might wanna stay away, take it from a fellow addict :wink:

Evo
Mentor
Dirac, please stop making so many small posts. I'm merging them.

Oh course, as usual, the merge failed.

Last edited:
Dirac, please stop making so many small posts. I'm merging them.
Ok, sorry Evo.

I did stop smoking, though, 2 months ago because you scolded me, so thanks. I just needed that