Im working with CorelDraw 9. Ive been working on something

• Thread starter quentinferg
  • Start date
In summary, the individual has been working on a project in CorelDraw 9 for two months, but the file became corrupt just before it was finished. They have tried importing it to a new cdr but have received error messages. They are now seeking a Corel programmer or a recovery tool specifically designed for repairing damaged *.cdr files.
quentinferg
I'm working with CorelDraw 9. I've been working on something for two months, it is 987Kb.

Just when I was finishing the project, the file became corrupt.

It upens up to 40% and then I receive the message "Error Reading myfile.cdr file".

I tried importing it to a new cdr, it gets 74% done and then gives me the error message. When I click on accept, I receive an error message that says that it cannot import an empty document. I can see it in the preview box, though.

I need a Corel programmer that could maybe open the file code and repair the problem.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Or this
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw designed for repairing damaged *.cdr files with CorelDRAW drawing/projects. For more: https://recoverytoolbox.com/coreldraw.html

1. What is CorelDraw 9?

CorelDraw 9 is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is commonly used for creating illustrations, logos, and other graphic designs.

2. How is CorelDraw 9 different from other versions?

CorelDraw 9 was released in 1999 and introduced a number of new features, including support for PDF files, enhanced text handling, and the ability to publish directly to the web. It also has a more user-friendly interface compared to previous versions.

3. What types of projects can I create using CorelDraw 9?

You can use CorelDraw 9 to create a wide range of projects, such as business cards, flyers, brochures, posters, and even web graphics. It is a versatile tool that can be used for both digital and print design.

4. Is CorelDraw 9 suitable for beginners?

While CorelDraw 9 may have a steeper learning curve compared to other graphic design software, it does have a comprehensive set of tutorials and resources to help beginners get started. With practice and dedication, anyone can learn how to use CorelDraw 9 effectively.

5. Can I upgrade to a newer version of CorelDraw from version 9?

Yes, you can upgrade to the latest version of CorelDraw from version 9. However, keep in mind that newer versions may have different system requirements and may require you to purchase a new license. It is best to check with Corel Corporation for more information on upgrading.