Instantaneous Center of Zero Acceleration of Rigid Body

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 5K views
araz
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
hi i am araz a mechanic master engineer and i am looking for any article or information about" Instantaneous Center of Zero Acceleration of Rigid Body" because i couldn't find any but "Instantaneous Center of Zero velocity":confused:
i hope here i can find some help?!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
araz said:
hi i am araz a mechanic master engineer and i am looking for any article or information about" Instantaneous Center of Zero Acceleration of Rigid Body" because i couldn't find any but "Instantaneous Center of Zero velocity":confused:
i hope here i can find some help?!
I can't understand what you are asking. I doubt that you are asking about instantaneous acceleration of anything physical because that is impossible (it would take infinite energy). Can you clarify some?
 
phinds said:
I can't understand what you are asking. I doubt that you are asking about instantaneous acceleration of anything physical because that is impossible (it would take infinite energy). Can you clarify some?
i can give u an article that i found on science direct:
Analysis of Instantaneous Center of Zero Acceleration of Rigid Body
in Planar Motion
 
modern applied science
Haibin Sun (Corresponding author) & Tingting Liu
Department of Physics and Electronics
Taishan University
Shandong 271021, China
 
araz said:
modern applied science
Haibin Sun (Corresponding author) & Tingting Liu
Department of Physics and Electronics
Taishan University
Shandong 271021, China
That does me no good at all but I do see now that it's "instantaneous ... zero-acceleration" rather than "instantaneous ... zero acceleration" which is how I first read it. Still have no idea what you are talking about but at least I'm less confused than I was.
 
i didnt here anything about that too since last week my dynamic Professor at uni
wanted me to write about that
but Unfortunately no one knows anything about
 
i want to know more about so i need
more books.articles and anything but this one i have
i must write about so i should learn it
i want more references
do u know any.or something at least close to this title?
 
No, I had never heard the term before. I think this Center of Zero Acceleration might be just a particular way of looking at things that the author is exploring and you won't have any luck finding other articles. Anyway, good luck.
 
ok thanks a lot for your reply
i do something myself
now i feel better(that at least i do not work on an imaginary field )!