Interfacing T-type thermocouple and magnetic pickup to USB6009 for automation test panel

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
jaschhina
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am building control panel for automation testing unit.
- Ambient Temperature to measure:-
- pulley speed and temperature to measure.

So far...
for Ambient Temp I have used T-Type and for pulley speed I have used magnetic pick up 10V. And for interfacing used USB6009.

Can anyone can help me !
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
jaschhina said:
Hi,

I am building control panel for automation testing unit.
- Ambient Temperature to measure:-
- pulley speed and temperature to measure.

So far...
for Ambient Temp I have used T-Type and for pulley speed I have used magnetic pick up 10V. And for interfacing used USB6009.

Can anyone can help me !

You need to post a lot more details for us, if you want us to be able to help you.