Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interpretation/Analysis of the Lab results(HEPA filter)

1. May 22, 2012 #1
    Hello,
    I need some interpretation/analysis of the air HEPA filter results for my school project. I don't know exactly what are the standars of those elements(Al,Br etc.) so I can't say if they are below range or above range. Please, if someone can help me I'd be very grateful.
    Here is the document: Edit: removed link to crackpot siteAnd sorry for my english, hope you understand everything.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2012 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

That website is a crackpot conspiracy website. Is this some supposed analysis of a "chemtrail"?

4. May 22, 2012 #3
    And what's wrong with it ? It's a document linked with a chemtrails

5. May 22, 2012 #4

Evo

Chemtrails are conspiracy theory and against the rules of this forum. Contrails are the wator vapor trails left by aircraft at high altitudes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory#Contrails_vs_chemtrails

6. May 22, 2012 #5
    Jesus man, wikipedia ? seriously ?
    Then ok, if you don't wanna work with materials that are linked with policy etc. maybe just look at this like on a normal document ?

7. May 22, 2012 #6

Borek

You are linking to a random web document, but you are criticizing use of a wikipedia link?

8. May 22, 2012 #7

Evo

I wanted to post something you might understand.

Sorry, but we don't allow crackpot conspiracy theories and chemtrails are crackpot conspiracy theories.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook