Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Interpretation/Analysis of the Lab results(HEPA filter)

1. May 22, 2012 #1
    Hello,
    I need some interpretation/analysis of the air HEPA filter results for my school project. I don't know exactly what are the standars of those elements(Al,Br etc.) so I can't say if they are below range or above range. Please, if someone can help me I'd be very grateful.
    Here is the document: Edit: removed link to crackpot siteAnd sorry for my english, hope you understand everything.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2012 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

That website is a crackpot conspiracy website. Is this some supposed analysis of a "chemtrail"?

4. May 22, 2012 #3
    And what's wrong with it ? It's a document linked with a chemtrails

5. May 22, 2012 #4

Evo

Chemtrails are conspiracy theory and against the rules of this forum. Contrails are the wator vapor trails left by aircraft at high altitudes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory#Contrails_vs_chemtrails

6. May 22, 2012 #5
    Jesus man, wikipedia ? seriously ?
    Then ok, if you don't wanna work with materials that are linked with policy etc. maybe just look at this like on a normal document ?

7. May 22, 2012 #6

Borek

You are linking to a random web document, but you are criticizing use of a wikipedia link?

8. May 22, 2012 #7

Evo

I wanted to post something you might understand.

Sorry, but we don't allow crackpot conspiracy theories and chemtrails are crackpot conspiracy theories.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook