Interpretations of Quantum for a Graduate Student

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 6K views
It does not make the collaps superfluous, but the collapses appear only in the representation of the system (volume) on the surface, not in the system itself.

As I already said: I do not know whether research along these lines has already been done.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
tom.stoer said:
It does not make the collaps superfluous, but the collapses appear only in the representation of the system (volume) on the surface, not in the system itself.

As I already said: I do not know whether research along these lines has already been done.

Could you please give a meaning to the term ''boundary Hilbert space'' in the context of some simple quantum measurement, so that I can understand what you are talking about?