Intro course on different types of chemical families

  • Topic: Courses 
  • Thread starter Thread starter StupidGenius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Chemical Course Intro
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
StupidGenius
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hello Physics forums!
Im currently in Grade 10 learning the intro course on Chemistry. Can someone lead me to the right direction if I want to advance study for Grade 11 Chem? Please and thank you! :biggrin:

EDIT:
BTW Grade 10 Chem was just an intro course on different types of chemical families, a simple lecture on the periodic table, and it was mostly around balancing equations. Easy Stuff!
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Read any standard general chemistry text and practice the problems for instance the one authored by Raymond Chang . Answer some chemistry problems here on physicsforums when the school season is happening again.
 
genius: Look up this text, atkins, principles of chemistry. It is the first book I used when entering chem engineering.
 
Thank you! And Now I am headed to the library :D