Wyn Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Mar 5, 2015 #1 This is the book that is required for my materials science II class but I can't find this book, I can't even find the contents so I can find a similar book. Do you know any?
This is the book that is required for my materials science II class but I can't find this book, I can't even find the contents so I can find a similar book. Do you know any?
Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,121 Mar 6, 2015 #2 Looks like you may have to buy it directly from the publisher. Maybe the professor or Dean has another way. http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781420061338 btw, they have a 10% off sale now
Looks like you may have to buy it directly from the publisher. Maybe the professor or Dean has another way. http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781420061338 btw, they have a 10% off sale now