Introductory physics books on particle physics and string theory for high school level

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter thenoshinator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Beginners Books Curious
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
thenoshinator
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am currently a junior in high school. I have recently read a few books about sub atomic particles and find my self wanting more. I would love some great and simple books about physics. I am mainly interested in particle physics, the standard model and really anything that has to do with string theory. I have looks at some books and I find that the level of math required to read this is above my current level of understanding. I would love some good reads. Even if it is not related to what I'm interested in. Thanks for your time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org