Is ANSYS APDL - New Book Out a must-have for serious analysts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFDFEAGURU
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ansys Apdl Book
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I got my copy this past Friday. Not too bad, just a couple of typos I found so far. Really good resource but you need to have been working with ANSYS for a while to get the full benefit. I have been an analyst for years so most of the book was review of material I have used many times over. However, I did learn some new stuff from the book.

I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to understand APDL and if you want to become a serious analyst you will learn APDL one way or another. The life you save my be your own.

Thanks
Matt