Is Evo Child an Exemplary Reader? Congratulations on the Latest Assessment!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
44 replies · 7K views
Chi Meson said:
I can say for certain, that every teacher who sees "Child of Evo" on their list for next year's classes is giving themself a small cheer (at least). "Child" is a gift to every teacher she gets.
Definitely!

Chi Meson said:
I highly doubt that also. The single most... (repeat) the SINGLE MOST dependable correlation of success at school for any child is the level of education of the mother
and nurturing. :approve:
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma said:
Is she embaarrased yet? :rolleyes: [/size]
I forgot she was spending the night with a friend and I think she was going to the lake today, so it may not be until tonight that she can get online.

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments, she's a great evil (Evo) child.
 
will she sign on as you or will she get her own account? I just will be confused if both of you post back and forth
 
Astronuc said:
Definitely!

and nuturing. :approve:

Neutering, or nurturing?

You never can tell with Astronuc... :smile:
 
neither, he said nuturing and he is sticking with it.
 
Evo said:
I forgot she was spending the night with a friend and I think she was going to the lake today, so it may not be until tonight that she can get online.

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments, she's a great evil (Evo) child.

Evil EVO child, what have you been hiding from us?
 
yomamma said:
will she sign on as you or will she get her own account? I just will be confused if both of you post back and forth
She has her own account. She comes here occasionally.
 
Integral said:
Congratulations Child of EVO, course you clearly have very good jeans.
The picture Evo posted is pretty dark, but I must say that the jeans appear to be very well shaped.

Not a bad accomplishment for a hellspawn. Congrats, Child. :biggrin:

Evo, where can I find a copy of that dog book? It looks like something that I would enjoy.
 
Sometimes I think my mom forgets she has more than one kid. :rolleyes:
 
meowxorz said:
Sometimes I think my mom forgets she has more than one kid. :rolleyes:
You must be Child of Evo, the Elder. :smile: Well, I've seen your picture and you're cute, too. Nice to see you here.
 
meowxorz said:
Sometimes I think my mom forgets she has more than one kid. :rolleyes:

:smile: Nah. Just one of you is still young enough to call "child" of Evo. :wink: I believe the correct term once you're older is "spawn" of Evo. :biggrin:
 
meowxorz said:
Sometimes I think my mom forgets she has more than one kid. :rolleyes:
No - she gives equal praise - and justifiably so! :approve:
 
Oh, and "Spawn" of Evo :biggrin: your mom did mention you somewhere in the thread. :smile: