Is full month break enough time to learn?

In summary, the person is asking if 15 days of 3+ hours of studying and 1 month of intense studying (10+ hours a day) is enough to qualify for the physics olympiad semifinals. They are also wondering if it is possible for them to achieve this with only knowledge of calculus 1 and 2. They are seeking advice and tips on how to improve their chances. However, it is stated that physics is more than just math and requires a deeper understanding.
unsung-hero
ok, is 15 days of 3+hours a day, and then 1 month of totally hardcore studying(at least 10+hrs a day, doing this during the break) enough to qualify for the physics olympiad semifinals, IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

do you think it could be done, if right now i don't know physics, but i do know cal 1 and 2. my question, is a month and some, enough to get me good enough to make the semifinals?

please give humble opinion, if you say yes, any tips, that will help as well. thanks :)

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think it is possible, physics is a lot more than just doing math. There is so much more you have to understand.

1. Is a full month break enough time to learn?

The answer to this question depends on several factors such as the subject being learned, the individual's learning style, and the amount of time dedicated to learning each day. However, a full month break can provide a significant amount of time to acquire new knowledge and skills.

2. How can I make the most out of a full month break for learning?

To make the most out of a full month break for learning, it is important to have a clear plan and schedule in place. Set specific goals and objectives for what you want to learn, break down the material into manageable chunks, and create a study schedule that allows for breaks and review sessions.

3. Can I learn a new subject or skill in just one month?

Learning a new subject or skill in just one month is possible, but it may require a significant amount of time and effort. It is important to have realistic expectations and to focus on specific aspects of the subject or skill that are most relevant or important.

4. How can I stay motivated during a full month break of learning?

Staying motivated during a full month break of learning can be challenging, but there are several strategies that can help. Setting achievable goals, finding a study partner or group, and taking breaks and rewards can help maintain motivation and prevent burnout.

5. Can I continue learning after the full month break is over?

Absolutely! Learning is a lifelong process and should not be limited to a specific time frame. After the full month break is over, it is important to continue practicing and reviewing the material to solidify and retain the knowledge and skills acquired during the break.