Is It Ethical for a Professor to Kiss a Student?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 6K views
Moonbear said:
But after he burnt the dinner he was cooking and then spent the rest of the evening showing me his qualifying exam (and telling me how easy it was that even I could have passed it with what I learned in his class :rolleyes:), I decided not to date physicists anymore. I stick with engineers now. :biggrin: :smile:
Bah ! I bet an engineer would fail that qualifier ! :rolleyes:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
I did go on a date with my physics TA when I was an undergrad, but that was about a year after I took his class; we just happened to run into each other after the class was over...he was taking a course down the hall from another class of mine, so we'd run into each other every week. But after he burnt the dinner he was cooking and then spent the rest of the evening showing me his qualifying exam (and telling me how easy it was that even I could have passed it with what I learned in his class :rolleyes:), I decided not to date physicists anymore. I stick with engineers now. :biggrin: :smile:
:smile: It's a good thing I was not drinking ginger beer when I read that - it would have hurt coming out my nose. I had to fasten the seatbelt for that one. :smile:

You're too much Moonbear.

Gokul43201 said:
I bet an engineer would fail that qualifier !
I bet an engineer could handle it. :biggrin:
 
Gokul43201 said:
Bah ! I bet an engineer would fail that qualifier ! :rolleyes:
Double BAH! An engineer would have aced it.
 
Gokul43201 said:
Bah ! I bet an engineer would fail that qualifier ! :rolleyes:

Didn't you study engineering before you started your physics PhD?

Engineers are just better with doing stuff with their hands. :wink: Dodges the projectiles thrown by the physicists...oh, no worry, they calculated all the trajectories right, but still can't throw. :-p)[/size]
 
yourdadonapogostick said:
being ordained over the internet is just as valid as being ordained any other way.
Oh I don't really mind the method, it's the fact that your church is almost non-existant that makes it insignificant.