Is it possible to deflect or modulate a FM Transmission?

In summary: Thanks.In summary, the speaker claims that by using a speaker to influence a FM analogue radio transmission no matter how small, it is possible to create a "cosmic radio transmitter". The speaker claims that their base transmitter was stolen 2 years ago and now conflicts with a local broadcast station.
smokingwheels
Can you use a speaker to influence a FM analogue radio transmission no matter how small?
The speaker and antenna where about 2 m apart.
The PC has an audio AMP added in of 20 W.
see
setup_zps45e0e71a.png

Drawing not to scale.

Engineering news on Phys.org
your questions really don't make much sense

what are you trying to achieve ?

Thanks for the reply.

davenn said:
your questions really don't make much sense
Its just some thing I need to know is possible.
For example if you superimposed the FM transmission on the audio output would the speaker act in some small way as small antenna?
davenn said:
what are you trying to achieve ?
"A Cosmic Radio Transmitter"?. Turns Audio into a beam of light.
A modified/hardwired into a PC a Jaycar Kit Micromitter stereo FM from Silicon Chip Magazine Dec 2002.
Some sort of explanation to what I saw happen one night in 2005?
I made a YouTube video of what I saw one night, Will post link if needed.
Have started a Forum about it but still filling out info from 10 years ago my base transmitter was stolen 2 years ago and now conflicts with local broadcast station.

Hope that helps.

smokingwheels said:
For example if you superimposed the FM transmission on the audio output would the speaker act in some small way as small antenna?

An antenna for what ?, it isn't connected to the input of a receiver
smokingwheels said:
A Cosmic Radio Transmitter"?. Turns Audio into a beam of light.

know of no such thing

turning audio into light is easy ... feed an audio signal to a LED ( light Emitting Diode), or other light globe
smokingwheels said:
10 years ago my base transmitter was stolen 2 years ago and now conflicts with local broadcast station.

Well transmitting on other people's frequencies can get you into LOTS of trouble with the authorities

was it really stolen, or was it confiscated ?Dave

Likes smokingwheels
I'm with Dave on this one. Your questions don't make much sense. RF signals and Audio signals are not physically tied, except through the use of radio transceivers...

Can I take a week or so to create my forum then you might have a better idea of what I am talking about?

smokingwheels said:
Can I take a week or so to create my forum then you might have a better idea of what I am talking about?

Sure. But when it's ready, please start a private conversation with me so I can check it out. We do not allow linking to websites that are not mainstream science. I will close this thread here now.

1. Can a FM transmission be deflected or modulated?

Yes, it is possible to deflect or modulate a FM transmission.

2. How is a FM transmission deflected or modulated?

A FM transmission can be deflected or modulated by using various electronic devices such as mixers, filters, and amplifiers to alter the frequency and amplitude of the signal.

3. What are the benefits of deflecting or modulating a FM transmission?

Deflecting or modulating a FM transmission can help improve signal quality, reduce interference, and increase the range of the transmission.

4. Are there any limitations to deflecting or modulating a FM transmission?

There are some limitations to deflecting or modulating a FM transmission, such as the available frequency range and the power limitations of the electronic devices used.

5. Can any FM transmission be deflected or modulated?

Yes, any FM transmission can be deflected or modulated as long as the necessary equipment and technical knowledge are available.