Is it possible to obtain a published paper for free through this forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sogdiana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
sogdiana
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Is this forum of people who help each other or a place of nasty people?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sure Modern Physics Letters has an online version you can subscribe to.
If you wish to be a serious researcher, you should be willing to pay a subscription to a marginally profitable publication.
 
If I had enough money to pay for that damn paper I would have never asked help.
 
From what I know, Modern Physics Letters is a fairly prestigious journal, so it would be available in well-stocked university libraries. Have you tried that?
 
Yes, I had many friends and we always help each other, but this time they could not find it. And also they do not have access to this journal from their universities. That is why I come here.
 
Okay, but what you are basically asking about happens to be illegal.
Do you realize that?
 
By the way, thanks a lot for your kind information and helpful suggestions and also for remembering me that is ILLEGAL!
 
You might put in a request in the materials&chemical engineering sub-forum, wouldn't that be the right place?
 
As arildno has said, it is illegal for someone to send you such a paper. You will need to either subscribe to the journal yourself, or go to a library and request it. However, if you are undertaking research, then surely either your college will have an online subscription, or you can request it from your university library free of charge.

Anyway, as per PF rules, you are not permitted to obtain material illegally on our forum. I'm closing this thread: do not start another thread on the topic.