Is it Right to Hang a person in the name of Justice ?

• Thread starter praveen
  • Start date
In summary, the criminal will be hanged in India on 14th Aug for a crime. In India, people believe that the death penalty is the ultimate solution to eliminate dangerous criminals from society. Every criminal must be executed if we are to live safely, but I believe that some criminals cannot be rehabilitated. I am in favor of the death penalty. When you get hungry enough you will commit crimes in order to obtain food. However, I believe that humanity as a whole should strive to achieve the great amount of pleasure and the least amount of pain, by working
blizeach said:
I agree. But take Manson for example or Dahmer do you really think that there is anyway that this man can contribute. I think in these case all they do is keep taking from society, as long as they are alive in their air conditioned cells and we are feeding them and taking care of their medical bills. You know?

Just think, what do you think the society could get out of them? Most murderers are very intelligent creatures ... could they not earn while keeping them alive in prison for life, given that the institution concerned opted for this option instead of hanging?