Is it worth retaking a high school course you get a C in as a College course?

High school course retaken as college course?

  • Yes, stick with it.

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, not worth the time.

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
josiexl
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So, I got a C in my Spanish 3H class in high school and I heard that it was one of the courses that gives you UC credit.
I passed the class so I can still graduate with the 3 year requirement, and I'm not sure if I'll need a language class later on in college.
I got into the class at a community college, would taking this course during the summer be beneficial? or a waste of time (kind of lazy for the commute but that's about it, only one month and like a week of the course)
All my counselor said was that it wouldn't effect my GPA THAT much, but by a little, would this give me some kind of an upperhand when aplying for college too or?
some feedback would definitely be appreciated!
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I think if you took it again, and did better, it would definitely look better when you apply for college.