Is Kicking Flabby Asses Really Risk-Free?

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a fight between Moonbear and MIH. Moonbear is the favorite to win, but there is still a chance for Smurf to win.
Huckleberry said:
...Maybe he should go shirtless and shoeless in a pair of dungaree suspenders and a straw hat?
What does this remind me of...hmm...

There's a photo I tried to upload but couldn't. It's a guy in a suspender-style thong speedo (in lime green) -- Hilarious. Dang!

Physics news on Phys.org
I was thinking more along the line of 'The Clampets' from Beverly Hillbillies. I think I like your idea better, however, Moonbear has a phobia of speedos. She'll have to approve it. What is the medical terminology for 'fear of speedos'?

Math Is Hard said:
I think Smurf would insist on a bikini. Maybe match it up with some Prada slingbacks.

I'm going to have to insist he wear a wrap with that. Not much difference between bikini bottoms and a Speedo. But a nice coordinated wrap might be more stylish. Any chance we can convince him to wear a one-piece bathing suit with a skirt? He does sound like he might be a bit hip-y, so the skirt would really help conceal that and make him look slimmer.

Moonbear said:
I'm going to have to insist he wear a wrap with that. Not much difference between bikini bottoms and a Speedo. But a nice coordinated wrap might be more stylish. Any chance we can convince him to wear a one-piece bathing suit with a skirt? He does sound like he might be a bit hip-y, so the skirt would really help conceal that and make him look slimmer.
Poor Smurf. It's genetic. He got his mother's thighs. Yeah, the wrap is a good idea.
He's going to have a fit when he sees this. Wonder what color Smurfs turn when they're enraged?

I am really curious about the Speedo picture SOS found. She does find some real gems on the internet.

Huck, I'm not sure if Moonbear is experiencing so much fear as nausea when it comes to Speedos. One of the most revolting things you'll see at the beaches in L.A. are the Europeans who come out here and strut around wearing nothing but Speedos, tennis shoes, and white socks up to their knees

Math Is Hard said:
Huck, I'm not sure if Moonbear is experiencing so much fear as nausea when it comes to Speedos. One of the most revolting things you'll see at the beaches in L.A. are the Europeans who come out here and strut around wearing nothing but Speedos, tennis shoes, and white socks up to their knees

Oh, that image just sent a shiver up my spine! Yeah, it's not fear, it's complete revulsion. But, I don't even like guys in briefs. Wear boxers or take it all off, anything in between the two is just too...um...tightly bound, and not at all attractive.

Grandma in spandex? Ever seen panty hose filled with cottage cheese? It ain't pretty. Hey, this is really good chilly... [last words at a redneck barbeque].

Math Is Hard said:
He's going to have a fit when he sees this. Wonder what color Smurfs turn when they're enraged?
I've been reading this thread for a while, but I havn't bothered responding, I've been stressed.

Smurf said:
I've been reading this thread for a while, but I havn't bothered responding, I've been stressed.

What's the matter Smurf?

Moonbear said:
What's the matter Smurf?
The 'butt-floss' is riding up.

Smurf said:
I kick ass. It's true you know :rolleyes:
Did he say kiss?

Moonbear, if Smurf wore a thong, you would have a hand grip when kicking his ass. :smile:

(But make sure you wear gloves.)

Smurf said:
I kick ass. It's true you know :rolleyes:
Did he say kiss?

Moonbear, if Smurf wore a thong, you would have a hand grip when kicking his ass. :smile:

(But make sure you wear gloves.)

Artman said:
Did he say kiss?
Smurf needs a sign that says:

Smurf's Ass Kissing Service
(Line Forms at Your Rear)

Artman said:
(Line Forms at Your Rear)
You know, that was actually quite funny.

Smurf said:
You know, that was actually quite funny.
For that nice compliment, I'll send some business your way. :biggrin:

Now pucker up, (but no tongue). :biggrin:

I don't know how I missed this the first time around.

Huckleberry said:
How would Moonbear use her voluptuous breasts to defeat MIH?
Smothered her into submission. :biggrin:

Danger said:
Smothered her into submission. :biggrin:
What a way to go, huh.

Just picture it:

Moonbear: "Take that!"
MIH: "Why I'll...Bllllluppppp!"
Moonbear: "And that!"
MIH: "You'll never...Bllllluppppp!"

:biggrin: :smile: :-p

Artman said:
What a way to go, huh.

Just picture it:

Moonbear: "Take that!"
MIH: "Why I'll...Bllllluppppp!"
Moonbear: "And that!"
MIH: "You'll never...Bllllluppppp!"

:biggrin: :smile: :-p
You should have seen the line-up at the application desk for a referee. :bugeye:

Danger said:
You should have seen the line-up at the application desk for a referee. :bugeye:
I can imagine that one too:

Moonbear: "I'll show you a thing or two!"
MIH: "Says you! I'll...Ahhbuuuubuubuuu!"
Moonbear: "Yeah, I got your big girls right here!"
MIH: "Bring 'em on!...bububububulllllbbppp!"
REF: "Okay you two, break it up! Do I have to come between you? Now look here...hey that's my arm! Hey! Don't put me in a head lock! Hey! I'm the refer...Bbbbbppppp!"

Yeah, it could be fun. :-p :biggrin:

Artman said:
I can imagine that one too:

Moonbear: "I'll show you a thing or two!"
MIH: "Says you! I'll...Ahhbuuuubuubuuu!"
Moonbear: "Yeah, I got your big girls right here!"
MIH: "Bring 'em on!...bububububulllllbbppp!"
REF: "Okay you two, break it up! Do I have to come between you? Now look here...hey that's my arm! Hey! Don't put me in a head lock! Hey! I'm the refer...Bbbbbppppp!"

Yeah, it could be fun. :-p :biggrin:
Artman, you seem to forget that I have a couple of my own weapons of mass destruction under my shirt. :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
Artman, you seem to forget that I have a couple of my own weapons of mass destruction under my shirt. :wink:
I didn't forget. I was just hoping you would refresh my memory. :-p

Ah, life is good!

Huckleberry said:
What is the medical terminology for 'fear of speedos'?

I believe the term is "bananahammockophobia" and truth be told, they are actually quite comfortable.

Perhaps a better choice would be one of the full-body speedos to reduce drag...

Math Is Hard said:
I am really curious about the Speedo picture SOS found. She does find some real gems on the internet.
I hope this works:

http://img253.echo.cx/my.php?image=untitled1se.png

DocToxyn said:
I believe the term is "bananahammockophobia" and truth be told, they are actually quite comfortable.

Perhaps a better choice would be one of the full-body speedos to reduce drag...
Uh yeh, something like that. :smile: Keeping in mind this is a thong (the back view is not included due to the PG-13 standards on PF).

SOS2008 said:
I hope this works:

Uh yeh, something like that. :smile: Keeping in mind this is a thong (the back view is not included due to the PG-13 standards on PF).

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh, that is VILE!

Hey, sis - check my new avatar... :biggrin:

SOS2008 said:
I hope this works:

That should come with some serious warning about likelihood of inducing nausea! What was that guy thinking? Why is it that guys who are out of shape are always the ones wearing those things out in public?

I vote for the full body suit that DocToxyn mentioned!

Moonbear said:
That should come with some serious warning about likelihood of inducing nausea! What was that guy thinking?
It should come with an ice pick to gouge your own eyes out.

Now that is an atomic wedgie if I've ever seen one!
I never would have imagined that, regardless of how you described it. After seeing it I'm still not sure that I believe it. I'm not sure what's worse, that some guy actually wore it, or that someone actually made it. That's nuts.

Huckleberry said:
I'm not sure what's worse, that some guy actually wore it, or that someone actually made it.
Or that someone took a picture of it.

Huckleberry said:
That's nuts.
Yes, that's what they are.

Oops. That's not what you meant. :redface:

DocToxyn said:
:smile: I thought it was "grapesmugglebunchophobia."

Artman said:
:smile: I thought it was "grapesmugglebunchophobia."

Several different definitions exist, I believe the Australians call it "noodlebenderophobia".

DocToxyn said:
Several different definitions exist, I believe the Australians call it "noodlebenderophobia".
Nearlynudernutterphobia is another I've heard.

Math Is Hard said:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh, that is VILE! :
Geez, I spared you the back view. :rolleyes:

Math Is Hard said:
Hey, sis - check my new avatar... :biggrin:
Awesome! :biggrin:

Is the item of 'clothing' supposed to be like that, or do you suppose he's just been given the wedgie to end all wedgies?

edit- D'oh. Replied before I read this page. Someone already beat me to it :(

That thing would be great for sling-shotting water balloons!

Math Is Hard said:
That thing would be great for sling-shotting water balloons!
Oh look, he's already got a tiny one loaded...oh wait, that's not a balloon!