Artman
- 1,507
- 41
It should come with an ice pick to gouge your own eyes out.Moonbear said:That should come with some serious warning about likelihood of inducing nausea! What was that guy thinking?
It should come with an ice pick to gouge your own eyes out.Moonbear said:That should come with some serious warning about likelihood of inducing nausea! What was that guy thinking?
Or that someone took a picture of it.Huckleberry said:I'm not sure what's worse, that some guy actually wore it, or that someone actually made it.
Yes, that's what they are.Huckleberry said:That's nuts.

DocToxyn said:I believe the term is "bananahammockophobia" and truth be told, they are actually quite comfortable.
Nearlynudernutterphobia is another I've heard.DocToxyn said:Several different definitions exist, I believe the Australians call it "noodlebenderophobia".
Geez, I spared you the back view.Math Is Hard said:AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh, that is VILE! :
Awesome!Math Is Hard said:Hey, sis - check my new avatar...![]()
Oh look, he's already got a tiny one loaded...oh wait, that's not a balloon!Math Is Hard said:That thing would be great for sling-shotting water balloons!
matthyaouw said:Is the item of 'clothing' supposed to be like that, or do you suppose he's just been given the wedgie to end all wedgies?
edit- D'oh. Replied before I read this page. Someone already beat me to it :(
No. I believe that particular Linda Lovelace quote is hung on the wall at the clinic.Huckleberry said:P.S. Was my mom the only one who said "It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye."
I wonder what Smurf decided to wear for graduation? He wasn't anywhere near a beach was he?But I highly doubt they had this situation in mind.Danger said:No. I believe that particular Linda Lovelace quote is hung on the wall at the clinic.
Huckleberry said:Now that is an atomic wedgie if I've ever seen one!
I never would have imagined that, regardless of how you described it. After seeing it I'm still not sure that I believe it. I'm not sure what's worse, that some guy actually wore it, or that someone actually made it. That's nuts.
I wonder what church that would be?Moonbear said:Or maybe his church needed another soprano in the choir.
I Was a Prisoner of the Mudpeople
It could have been the Fly-Fishians that got me. Or the Marathon Men. Or even the dread Golf-oids. But the fiendish Congregation of Dirtheads had already claimed my soul. From the cults of outdoor obsession, a survivor's tale.
By Hal Espen
I can't believe that any male in North America would need to Google Linda Lovelace. Want to, yes, but need to? And a bloody sailor at that?! Has your Navy gone back to putting saltpeter in your rum rations?Huckleberry said:*Huck googles Linda Lovelace* *And google some more*![]()
Do you have one like that? I think that I'd quite like it on a woman, especially one of your... stature. Send pictures, please.Moonbear said:Best suggestion yet!
It must be a speedo for prudes who don't want their nipples to show.

What can I say? I had a deprived childhood. Never had any rum rations No alcohol allowed for enlisted men onboard the ship. No women either. No salty peter.Danger said:I can't believe that any male in North America would need to Google Linda Lovelace. Want to, yes, but need to? And a bloody sailor at that?! Has your Navy gone back to putting saltpeter in your rum rations?
Something that would block the production of nitrous oxide in the body would prevent erections. I don't know what other effects that would have. Don't want to find out either.Saltpeter has a long history of medical use. It and other nitrates were employed by doctors during the 18th century to treat such varied problems as asthma, sore throats, and arthritis. Not that it was used wisely for these purposes, however -- physicians were far less knowledgeable in those days, and potassium nitrate's hazards were not understood as well as they are now. Saltpeter can be toxic in large quantities. It can cause anemia, methemoglobinemia (a blood disorder), headache, stomach upset, dizziness, kidney damage, and can raise one's blood pressure to a dangerous level. It is thus strongly recommended against, and no one in his right mind would dose himself or anyone else with it.
Given that saltpeter doesn't suppress sexual urges and is dangerous to use, the Army lacks any reason to administer it to those within its ranks. Yet those two facts will probably do little to dissuade those who are certain the coffee continues to taste funny.
This gives the word "cleavage" quite a new meaning, I suppose..SOS2008 said:
Yeah it's gone from, "hubba hubba" to "Just shoot me now. I've seen way too much."arildno said:This gives the word "cleavage" quite a new meaning, I suppose..
SOS2008 said:I hope this works:
http://img253.echo.cx/my.php?image=untitled1se.png
Uh yeh, something like that.Keeping in mind this is a thong (the back view is not included due to the PG-13 standards on PF).
I think he'll be too tired after having chased stallions through the night to answer.cronxeh said:Hey Evo, I found his cell phone # ( 1-917-270-6901 ). His name is Robert John Burck. If you call him right now you might find him in his 'morning cowboy' mode![]()
Do you mean stallions or bucking froncos?arildno said:I think he'll be too tired after having chased stallions through the night to answer.
Just my guess.

Ewwwww. EWWWWWW.cronxeh said:Hey Evo, I found his cell phone # ( 1-917-270-6901 ). His name is Robert John Burck. If you call him right now you might find him in his 'morning cowboy' mode![]()