Is Kicking Flabby Asses Really Risk-Free?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Life
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
121 replies · 16K views
"EWWW" huh?

Naked just told me he had a call on another line

I see how it is, Evo
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Got BS in Political Science from University of Cincinnati in 1995.
 
cronxeh said:
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Got BS in Political Science from University of Cincinnati in 1995.
Wha? He's no cowboy! What a rip-off!
 
Math Is Hard said:
Wha? He's no cowboy! What a rip-off!
Well, if you want to get technical about it, he ain't naked either. :biggrin:


(Thank God for that!)
 
rofl its all an image.. he does this for money
 
cronxeh said:
rofl its all an image.. he does this for money
And endorsements. he did a Yahoo ad. (I think it was Yahoo. He did a radio ad for some company. He sang on it.)

Yup. Just googled it. It was Yahoo.
 
Artman said:
And endorsements. he did a Yahoo ad. (I think it was Yahoo. He did a radio ad for some company. He sang on it.)
You know just way too much about this dude. Is there something you want to tell us?
 
cronxeh said:
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Got BS in Political Science from University of Cincinnati in 1995.

I knew there was a reason I was still single living here.
 
Danger said:
You know just way too much about this dude. Is there something you want to tell us?
I was going to ask cronxeh that same question. he knew the guys name and where he went to school and his cell phone number...oh my gosh...you don't think? No...it couldn't... :rolleyes:

Cronxeh is the naked Cowboy!
:bugeye:
 
Artman said:
Cronxeh is the naked Cowboy!
:bugeye:
Oh thanks... now I'm going to have to wash my mouse out with soap for talking to him.
 
If he didn't tell you, imagine what would've happened to your hand
 
Danger said:
Oh thanks... now I'm going to have to wash my mouse out with soap for talking to him.
You haven't been?
 
Artman said:
You haven't been?
It's a one-button mouse, remember? There's a bit of laxity built into the system.
 
Smurf said:
Abracadabra

It Lives! It Lives!
Isn't your creator supposed to be saying that? :-p
 
dextercioby said:
"It's alive !" i think it's the right quotation. :-p
That would depend upon which of the endless treatments you're citing.
 
Danger said:
Isn't your creator supposed to be saying that? :-p
I am my own creator, I am omnipotent, I am God. The Creator.
 
What type of asses do you prefer to kick, Smurf?
Bubble-butts?
 
arildno said:
What type of asses do you prefer to kick, Smurf?
Bubble-butts?
hmmm.. I believe that Smurf carefully calculates a butt-to-shoe-size ratio before any said ass-kicking takes place. Bubble-butts might be in the realm of advanced ass-kicking (ass-kicking III) and I am not sure he has mastered the fundamental techniques that would prepare him for this.
 
Math Is Hard said:
Bubble-butts might be in the realm of advanced ass-kicking (ass-kicking III)
Not like he could actually kick any ass at all, but he does have that fascination with J. Lo... :bugeye:
 
Math Is Hard said:
hmmm.. I believe that Smurf carefully calculates a butt-to-shoe-size ratio before any said ass-kicking takes place. Bubble-butts might be in the realm of advanced ass-kicking (ass-kicking III) and I am not sure he has mastered the fundamental techniques that would prepare him for this.
:smile: So true. With a bubble butt one must start the kick a little further away, and then be prepared for the kick back (propulsion, thrust, resistance -- in that every action has an equal and opposite reaction).
 
SOS2008 said:
be prepared for the kick back (propulsion, thrust, resistance -- in that every action has an equal and opposite reaction).
Or he could just get his foot stuck and be dragged to death. (Is it considered 'double-dragged' if you're in drag when you get dragged?)
 
Danger said:
Or he could just get his foot stuck and be dragged to death. (Is it considered 'double-dragged' if you're in drag when you get dragged?)
That would just..be...a real drag! :biggrin:
 
SOS2008 said:
That would just..be...a real drag! :biggrin:
Nawww... a real drag would be a transsexual. Smurf just wears the clothes.
 
Danger said:
Or he could just get his foot stuck and be dragged to death. (Is it considered 'double-dragged' if you're in drag when you get dragged?)
Actually, he will be quadruple-dragged, since he also experiences pressure drag (also known as form drag) and viscous drag* from the surrounding air.



*This is, of course, related to the skin drag coefficient
 
Last edited:
arildno said:
Actually, he will be quadruple-dragged, since he also experiences pressure drag (also known as form drag) and viscous drag* from the surrounding air.
Thank you for pointing that out. The immensity of my error would have thrown off any future calculations. :redface: You have saved us a lot of work.
 
Danger said:
Thank you for pointing that out. The immensity of my error would have thrown off any future calculations. :redface: You have saved us a lot of work.
Glad to be of assistance. :smile:
 
arildno said:
Glad to be of assistance. :smile:
If you really want to be of assistance, grab hold of the other end of this here sheep for me. She's a feisty one.