Is Mechanical Engineering the Right Field for You? Find Out Here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXx1n3CtxXx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mechanical
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
xXx1n3CtxXx
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I just wanted to know if mechanical engineering is the right field for me. Like how does it work, and is it an overall good paying job/atmosphere/fun ? Please tell me where I can get more information on this ?

** I want to go into engineering, but is this engineering right for me ?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, I would try reading all you can on the various engineering disciplines.

Print out all the wikipedia articles and relevant google pages on each one, and search Youtube for cool videos showing what is being done in each field. Read everything in your stack.

Then make your decision.

As for money, pretty much any engineer does well.
 
i too have a great interest in mechanical? am good in math n physics as well and has quite good reasoning and creativity. can you please tell me whether mec will be best for me or suggest any other.also does it hold good choice for girls.