Is My Theme Park Coming Together with a Swing in the Making?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davenn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Building Swing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
9,747
Reaction score
11,967
building a swing.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: zoobyshoe, dlgoff, 1oldman2 and 3 others
Engineering news on Phys.org
It should be I want it like the Business consultant described it and not cost how it was billed.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CrazyNinja and davenn
This is a great example of art imitating life. After a lifelong career in the building trades I find it more than funny, it's seriously funny with emphasis on the serious part. :oldbiggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CrazyNinja, Drakkith and davenn
Drakkith said:
I'm still waiting for my theme park...
It is in the process of being "documented".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Drakkith