Is one of you guys cosmic Stan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Njorl
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Messages
287
Reaction score
22
Ok, so is one of you guys cosmic Stan?

http://theonion.com/news/index.php?i=1&n=3

NJorl
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Njorl
Ok, so is one of you guys cosmic Stan?

http://theonion.com/news/index.php?i=1&n=3

NJorl

Old physicists never die. They just become Cosmic Stans.

I am a bit concerned that a large portion of our members may be headed in this very direction. I rather enjoy speculating upon who will get there first... :wink:

Maybe we can introduce him to Galactic Bob, the schizophrenic lawyer in L.A. He likes to hang out at Law Dogs on Wednesday nites.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Originally posted by Tsunami
Old physicists never die. They just become Cosmic Stans.
Boy, he'd be the shining star of the "Ask A Stupid Quetion..." thread. Can we get him online?
 


Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Boy, he'd be the shining star of the "Ask A Stupid Quetion..." thread. Can we get him online?
Njorl seems to think that he IS online - and he's here at PF. I wonder why he thinks that.
 


Originally posted by Tsunami
Njorl seems to think that he IS online - and he's here at PF. I wonder why he thinks that.

I spend a little time in the theory development section.

Njorl
 


Originally posted by Njorl
I spend a little time in the theory development section.

Njorl
 
I only have one thing to say on the subject: "Fock space! Spin polarization! The Clausius-Clapeyron equation obtains! The incident field is representable by a plane wave vector potential! You got to believe me!"