Is the 6th edition of Fundamentals of Physics suitable for a calculus-based introduction?

  • Topic: Intro Physics 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Vardaan Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fundamentals Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Vardaan Bhat
Messages
79
Reaction score
2
It's been a while since someone last posted on this thread, and I haven't had much time to start learning, much to my dismay (due to family events and other things that kept me occupied). I have a very late edition of the Fundamentals of Physics (6th edition). Is this too watered down for a comprehensive, calculus based introduction or is it good enough to serve as a stepping stone to more advanced texts?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vardaan Bhat said:
It's been a while since someone last posted on this thread, and I haven't had much time to start learning, much to my dismay (due to family events and other things that kept me occupied). I have a very late edition of the Fundamentals of Physics (6th edition). Is this too watered down for a comprehensive, calculus based introduction or is it good enough to serve as a stepping stone to more advanced texts?

It's fine.