I am afraid you've lost me. Or maybe I was not attentive enough when reading your post. Your question was "what is <psi|r|psi> for the s orbital at r=0?" I was distracted by this "r=0" and somehow thought you asked about r|\psi|^2 at r=0. However, you are certainly right, and <psi|r|psi>=<r> is the average radius, but then the phrase "<psi|r|psi> for the s orbital at r=0" seems nonsensical. To the best of my knowledge, you cannot both average something and demand that it equals zero. Furthermore, I don't know how <r> is relevant to lightarrow's statement, as the probability for the electron to be inside the nucleus is, almost by definition, an integral of |\psi^2| over the volume of the nucleus. Otherwise, what's the meaning of your phrase "|psi|^2 is ... the probability density"? Let me remind you, lightarrow's statement was "at least for the fundamental state of hydrogen atom, the electron has a non zero probability to be located in the nucleus", and I still tend to believe it is technically correct.