Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Medical Is The brain That Changes Itself the best book on neuroplasticity?

1. Apr 16, 2007 #1
    is "The brain That Changes Itself" the best book on neuroplasticity?

I've seen a few articles about this topic now and was wondering what the best book on the subject would be?

My goal is to rewire my brain and turn it into an NES emulator so I can play Super Mario all day! :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 16, 2007 #2
    u mean you can't do that already? I keep jumping off those stairs but can't seem to reach the flag at the top of the pole.

4. Jul 18, 2010 #3
    Re: is "The brain That Changes Itself" the best book on neuroplasticity?

Probably a new subject, i watched a documentary on neuroplasticity and I am interested in knowing if the science would help me with white spots on the brain? I live near Toronto and would love to hear from anyone that has experience with neuroplasticity.

5. Aug 14, 2010 #4

rhody

Gold Member

Re: is "The brain That Changes Itself" the best book on neuroplasticity?

Mo, Nero, Brian,

You might want to put your trolling rods down and have a look over here, then decide for yourselves if you think that book is good or not.
    Funny how this thread with no input got almost 1900 hits....

Rhody... :devil:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?