Is the Race for Bigger, Stronger, and Faster Rockets Just Beginning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter flatmaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Rockets
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 4K views
flatmaster
Messages
497
Reaction score
2
Just sayin...

The next one must be bigger, stronger, faster.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You are free to develop a vagina-shaped rocket if you want to.

I can definitely guarantee that you get all the science prizes in the world if you manage such a feat.


Anyhow, stupid thread.
 
Gives whole new meaning to the term re-entry.

Ditto to arildno's last sentence.
 
flatmaster said:
The next one must be bigger, stronger, faster.

I don't see what this has do with with phalluses, unless this is something your girlfriend said.
 
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. -Bill Clinton (attributed) :smile:
 
Last edited:
jimmysnyder said:
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. -Bill Clinton (attributed)

I assume you're joking
 
maverick_starstrider said:
I assume you're joking

jimmysnyder, joking...? :eek:!
 
jimmysnyder said:
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. -Bill Clinton (attributed)
It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. -Bill Clinton
 
maverick_starstrider said:
I assume you're joking
Sorry, I fixed it for you.
 
Huh. I never thought about it, but I guess rockets are phallic. Go figure.

Coincidence, probably. I doubt that the guy who invented rockets was sitting around and said "let's make it look like a penis". Of course, you never know...
 
maybe we should be asking why penises are so aerodynamic.
 
I think this was done before it started.