Is there an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities?

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities, with molar strengths and temperatures. The suggestion to search for "activity coefficient" was given, but the person was having trouble finding data with temperature dependency. In the end, it was confirmed that there is an online resource available.
cmb
TL;DR Summary
Is there an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities showing molar strengths and temperatures?
Is there an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities showing molar strengths and temperatures?

thanks.

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Maybe you should consider searching the term “activity coefficient “ and see where that leads.

Thanks, I can do all sorts of searches but I am finding one chemical at a time with internet searching, and little temperature dependency data.

Oh. Ok then, the answer to your original question is “Yes.”

I was using the question in the form that neuro-typicals usually understand to be a polite way to ask 'where'. The same usually seem to take pleasure in condemning me for being direct at other times.

OK. If you are autistic too, great. Thanks for your help.

If I might therefore rephrase the original post;-

I require a URL listing electrolytes and detailing their conductivities versus molar content and temperature. Post it here for me as I cannot find one for looking.

• Haha
Likes Tom.G

1. What is an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities?

An online data resource for electrolyte conductivities is a database or website that provides information on the electrical conductivity of different electrolytes. This can include data on the conductivity of various solutions, materials, and substances at different temperatures and concentrations.

2. How do I access an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities?

There are several ways to access an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities. You can search for specific databases or websites through a search engine, or you can access them through scientific databases such as PubMed or SciFinder. Some universities and research institutions also have their own databases available for use.

3. What type of information can I find on an online data resource for electrolyte conductivities?

An online data resource for electrolyte conductivities typically includes information on the electrical conductivity of different electrolytes, as well as other relevant data such as temperature, concentration, and experimental conditions. Some resources may also provide additional information on the properties and behavior of electrolytes.

4. Are there any free online data resources for electrolyte conductivities?

Yes, there are several free online data resources for electrolyte conductivities. These include databases such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Chemistry WebBook and the Electrolyte Solutions Database. Additionally, some universities and research institutions may have their own databases available for free access.

5. How accurate and reliable are the data on online resources for electrolyte conductivities?

The accuracy and reliability of the data on online resources for electrolyte conductivities can vary. It is important to check the source and credibility of the data before using it for research or practical applications. Some resources may also provide information on the quality and reliability of their data, such as through error bars or confidence intervals.