Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is there any way to improve my skills with Mathematica software

Tags:
  1. Dec 28, 2015 #1
    Hi
    I am new at the mathematica software i would like to find way to improve my skils

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 28, 2015 #2

Dale

Staff: Mentor

The online help and documentation with Mathematica is one of the best for any program I have ever used. Use it frequently. There are a bunch of good tutorials built-in. You should go through the ones on basic symbols, algebra, and differential equations, as well as any others related to your specific interests.

4. Dec 28, 2015 #3

QuantumQuest

Gold Member

Because Mathematica is a really huge software system and speaking from my own experience with it, the best way, is to use it in a regular basis dealing with some specific topic and/or a specific area according to the problem at hand and expand to other areas as well as time goes by, in order to develop a sense of the "big picture".

5. Dec 28, 2015 #4

Fredrik

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

6. Jan 29, 2016 #5
    There are books with for problem solving using mathematica. I suggest you search for one of them. There's no better way to learn a software than to solve problems using said software.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook