Is Transrapid still in operation and what happened to them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrR.Andom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Business
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
MrR.Andom
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I doing some research about Maglev trains as a science project, and will ultimatly try to create a simulation of a Maglev train, and finaly a scaled real life model. Anyway, I tried to contact Transrapid to ask them a few questions about the trains. But now it has gone two weeks, and I have not got any answer. Is the company still in operation and constructing maglevtrains? If not, what happened to them ? And finaly, does anyone know the name of the "rival" Japaneese company that delevops Maglev trains in Japan?

Ofcourse any tips and of how to create the simulation and model would also be appreciated!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org