Isn't it time for the annual EVO birthday fest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Transport
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
She turns 21 tomorrow (NZ time)! :D
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo
Aahaha, Madam Speaker was 25 in 2017, 21 in 2018 and 22 in 2019. Now she's turning 21 again! What is happening?!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo
StevieTNZ said:
Aahaha, Madam Speaker was 25 in 2017, 21 in 2018 and 22 in 2019. Now she's turning 21 again! What is happening?!
Time warp...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo and StevieTNZ
Have a "Happy Birthday" dear Evo and many many more!:biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo
Happy birthday to you!

She is 16 (PF years)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Klystron, Evo and 1 other person
What do you get for the person who already has everything? Previous birthday gifts from the PF have included:
  • Chainsaw (don't ask)...
  • Optical Table
  • Mr. Fusion Coffee Maker (and DeLorean power source)
  • Vintage Vacuum Tube Tester (thank you @dlgoff )
  • Replacement Chainsaw (don't ask)...
  • Hoverboard
  • eBike
  • and my personal favorite, the Jet Pack last year (remember the party?!) :wideeyed:
Happy Birthday @Evo :smile:

1588171112121.png
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Evo
Awww, Thank you, all of you! I had forgotten, after you change age so many times, you start to lose track! :oldlaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, pinball1970, Dr Transport and 6 others
Thursday, 30 April 2020

Dear The Hon Reverend Dr @Evo

Pursuant to Standing Order 155(a) of the Māori Parliament, I, Dr The Rt Hon StevieTNZ MD, hereby declare that the said Parliament make note of your birthday on the date observed in New Zealand’s time zone; and that the said Parliament also wish you a happy birthday.

Yours sincerely

Dr The Right Honourable StevieTNZ
Speaker of the Māori Parliament
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo and berkeman
Evo said:
Awww, Thank you, all of you! I had forgotten, after you change age so many times, you start to lose track! :oldlaugh:

Happy birthday!

2a3d909d490a19b7ce50ad99b73d1fab.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo and BillTre
Happy Birthday @Evo ! May the power of 2 be with you...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith and Evo
Agreed, That on Friday 30 April 2021, The Hon Reverend Dr Evo will turn 18 years of age.
[Business Committee Determination]
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Evo and Dr Transport
Happy Birthday Evo!(Hey if anyone is wondering about her tastes for a suitable birthday present, might I suggest a big book on philosophy!) :oldbiggrin:
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Evo
Remember its a few weeks away until her birthday. Not quite there yet! And yes, a philosophy book would be ideal; may I suggest one on quantum theory?
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: Evo
Borek said:
Quantum philosophy sounds about right.
Oh I'm sure she'd romp through that! I wondered, couldn't someone think of something a little more, might one say, mind-broadening? :smile:
 
In accordance with a determination of the Business Committee, I now call upon honourable members of PhysicsForums to celebrate The Honourable Reverend Dr Evo's 18th birthday.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
StevieTNZ said:
In accordance with a determination of the Business Committee, I now call upon honourable members of PhysicsForums to celebrate The Honourable Reverend Dr Evo's 18th birthday.
I thought she was 25?!
 
Drakkith said:
I thought she was 25?!
It fluctuates.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo and Drakkith
Friday, 30 April 2021

Dear The Hon Reverend Dr @Evo

Pursuant to Standing Order 155(a) of the Māori Parliament, I, Dr The Rt Hon StevieTNZ MD, hereby declare that the said Parliament make note of your birthday on the date observed in New Zealand’s time zone; and that the said Parliament also wish you a happy birthday.

Yours sincerely

Dr The Right Honourable StevieTNZ
Speaker of the Māori Parliament
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo, collinsmark and Drakkith
In other words, Happy Birthday Evo!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo, Wrichik Basu and epenguin
Happy Birthday, Evo! May you have many more.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo, Wrichik Basu and epenguin
Thank you everyone for your birthday thanks! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day and my new flowers aren't due to arrive until tomorrow, I hope they arrive without being ripped to shreds.

Today I plan to work on my vegetable garden, I grew everything from seed.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and collinsmark