Suffering from Itchy Back After Shower - Seeking Cure

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation focused on a person who experiences itching on their back after taking a shower and seeks a cure. Possible causes were suggested, including hot water, hard water, and allergies to soap or shampoo. One person recommended using Tiger Balm, a product with menthol and camphor that can be found at a chemist. Other suggestions included using natural and sensitive skin products, such as Jason Natural Cosmetics, Aubrey Organics, Burt's Bees, and Cetaphil. However, the person with the issue expressed hesitation in purchasing these products and preferred to simply endure the discomfort. The conversation ended with a humorous exchange about avoiding embarrassment while shopping for these products.
It's the shampoo causing my itchy back :grumpy: Thanks every body :biggrin:
But i still need a wolewe.

Physics news on Phys.org
Astronuc said:
And it BALM not BAUM.
*cough*splutter*cough* who called it BAUM? not I! *cough*spluter*cough*

wolram said:
It's the shampoo causing my itchy back.

Then my dear you must stop using the shampoo which readily appears on the bathroom shelf in the form of supermarket own brand chapo jumbo bottles.

Get your self to any half decent supermarket and buy a proper shampoo - ughhhhh and don't get one of those horrid 2-in-1 things either.

Shampoo opens the hair cuticle allowing cleaning, conditioner closes and smooths the hair folicle. 1 product can not satifactorily do both, and yes, you should use both. Conditioner helps make sure all traces of shampoo are cleansed out the hair.

In fact doing this may help the itchy back!