Java applet for Single/Double-slit Experiment?

  • Topic: Java 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Chaos' lil bro Order
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Experiment Java
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 8K views
Chaos' lil bro Order
Messages
682
Reaction score
2
Greetings,

Does anyone know a website with a java applet for a Single or Double-slit experiment? I'd like to mess around with the variables to learn the intricacies of how it works.

Variables I'd like to mess with include:

slit width
slit thickness
slit distance from screen
incident light wavelength

Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Chaos' lil bro Order said:
Does anyone know a website with a java applet for a Single or Double-slit experiment? I'd like to mess around with the variables to learn the intricacies of how it works.
Check http://www.falstad.com/ripple/" for more.
 
Last edited by a moderator: