Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared wasn't banned, he's just

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared wasn't banned, he's just closed his account.

If you would like to contact Jared, please PM me.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Evo said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared wasn't banned, he's just closed his account.

If you would like to contact Jared, please PM me.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering how he could possibly have crossed the line.
 


That kitty cat can do no wrong. I just hope that he comes back soon.
 


Another PFer has strayed from the flock? Where are those sisters people that are tasked with forcing people to see the light again when they leave??
 


Pengwuino said:
Another PFer has strayed from the flock? Where are those sisters people that are tasked with forcing people to see the light again when they leave??
Oh, we're not done with him. A special shipment of fish has been requested.
 
apeiron said:
Thanks for the information. I was wondering how he could possibly have crossed the line.

I was puzzled as well. Any specific reason for the disappearance? (I respect his privacy so its ok if he doesn't want to tell)