Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared wasn't banned, he's just

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, Jared's account was not banned, he simply closed it. If anyone wishes to contact him, they can PM the speaker of this conversation. The speakers also mention that they were curious about Jared's departure and that they have plans to bring him back.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared wasn't banned, he's just closed his account.

If you would like to contact Jared, please PM me.

Physics news on Phys.org

Evo said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jared wasn't banned, he's just closed his account.

If you would like to contact Jared, please PM me.

Thanks for the information. I was wondering how he could possibly have crossed the line.

That kitty cat can do no wrong. I just hope that he comes back soon.

Another PFer has strayed from the flock? Where are those sisters people that are tasked with forcing people to see the light again when they leave??

Pengwuino said:
Another PFer has strayed from the flock? Where are those sisters people that are tasked with forcing people to see the light again when they leave??
Oh, we're not done with him. A special shipment of fish has been requested.

apeiron said:
Thanks for the information. I was wondering how he could possibly have crossed the line.

I was puzzled as well. Any specific reason for the disappearance? (I respect his privacy so its ok if he doesn't want to tell)

1. What happened to Jared?

Jared was not banned, he is still a member of the community. There was some misinformation circulating that he was banned, but that is not true.

2. Why did people think Jared was banned?

There was a rumor that Jared was banned because he hadn't been active on the platform for a while. However, this was just a misunderstanding and he is still an active member.

3. Is Jared back on the platform?

Yes, Jared is still active on the platform and has not been banned. He may have taken a break for personal reasons, but he is still a part of the community.

4. How did the misunderstanding about Jared being banned start?

The rumor about Jared being banned likely started because he had not been active on the platform for a period of time. Someone may have assumed he was banned, but this was not the case.

5. Can we do anything to clear up the confusion about Jared being banned?

Yes, you can help clarify the situation by spreading the word that Jared was not banned. You can also reach out directly to Jared and let him know that he is missed on the platform.