Hi everyone, I was cleaning up my computer room/office today, and I found a plastic bag on a shelf with 4 AAAs inside that had white corrosion all over them. I did some Googling and I am guessing the leakage was likely potassium hydroxide. The batteries must have been about 10 years old. Here is what I did to clean it up: - I wiped down the shelf that the bag with the batteries were on with white vinegar (to neutralize the KOH) - then I wiped down the floor and also the carpet where I placed the bag while I was cleaning (since I noticed the bag had a few tiny holes in it) with vinegar - I then washed my hands thoroughly Is this sufficient? Do I need to worry about little particles of the dried up leakage that I may have missed? Would they get into my computer/other electronics and damage them?